Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am back to work YEAH!!!!!!

I went back to work yesterday, YEAH!!!!! I have been off all summer and I was so very excited to be going back to work. In case anyone doesn't know, I work with Handicapped Children for 23 years now. Anyway, I have been off all summer, had my surgery, chilled out with my boys, rested a lot and been home being bored. Well, I am now back to work and I am loving it. I got to see all my friends and co workers. They all said I look great. I feel wonderful, but I still don't see a weight loss on myself, I guess that will come in time. I am not worried about it. So the kids start back to school on Thursday, I CAN NOT WAIT. I miss my kids at school so bad. I get really really attached to them and I really can't wait to see them. I work in the preschool room ages 2-5. So we get to keep the kids for a few years and we definitely get attached. So only 2 more days till we get to see our kids. AND only 2 more days till my boys go back to school too. YEAH!!! They have been with each other 24/7 and they are getting tired of each other. Sam got to go away a little bit. But the other two, lets just say, Thursday can't come soon enough. LOL!!!
I absolutely LOVE my job!!! I have been working with Children with Disabilities for 23 years now. It is what I have been placed on this Earth to do. I can see what our kids can do and help them accomplish even the littlest things in life. It is amazing to see their faces when they know they have accomplished things that sometimes takes months to do. Like the simplest things we take for granted, feeding our self, our kids at work sometimes take months and even years to accomplish that. It is truly an amazing feeling to know that I help a child accomplish that and now he/she has the self esteem in them like they have done something amazing. It makes me so proud to see that. So that is why I miss my kids. I love them with all of my heart and they know it. What a connection I have with them.
So I am back to work and LOVING IT!!!!!

No comments: