Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Busy Saturday

Well today, Kimibirlee left to go to NJ to visit with my Aunt Liz and Uncle Chris. She will be gone for a week. Lil Sam is still gone till Tuesday, I miss him a lot. So it is just Cody, Tyler and Daddy and Me home and it is a busy Saturday for us. School starts in about a week, August 18. So I am going through closets and dressers and figuring out what they can still wear for school, what I am getting rid of and what we need to buy for school clothes. Tyler (being the youngest) doesn't need a dam thing. He has more clothes than any other person in this house. And all are still really really good because they mostly passed Cody up. Cody is a big boy and most of the clothes never even fit him. So far I am done with Cody and Tyler's closet and I need to buy Cody some clothes. I am done with Lil Sam's closet and he doesn't need anything either. Thanks to Aunt Peggy and Uncle Scott buying him more school clothes. Kimbirlee will come home with more clothes then she went with because Aunt Liz always takes her shopping. So this school year is going to be easy on my pocket, I only have to get Cody about 3 more pants and then we will be all set for school. As for clothes for me, I am going to wait till I loose more weight. I have plenty of clothes right now and I do not want to buy any more. I usually do buy some for when school starts but I decided not to this year and wait till I get smaller. Which, by the way, I hit a slump. I have not lost any weight in three days. The doctor says that will happen and to stop weighing myself everyday. So I am going to just weigh in every other day.
So I only have my closet left to clean out and then I am done. Then I am going to vacuum and dust and wash the kitchen floor. I think that is enough work for one day. So that is my day in a nutshell.
I start back to my usual working self come this Monday. Every day of the week, I have a meeting or appointment or something going on and then I start back to work on the 18th. So I will be back to my busy little self. And I Love every minute of it. I can not stand being home, bored, and nothing to do. I am an active person and being home is for the birds. Thank God the doctor released me to be able to drive again. I would be going crazy.

No comments: