Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, August 29, 2008

5 weeks today!!!

I have had my surgery exactly 5 weeks ago today. Every day I feel a little bit stronger, a little bit smaller, a little bit more energized. Each day that goes by is a new day to Thank God that I have chosen this new journey in my life. I feel FANTASTIC. I have so much energy it is like I am zipping around all day long. I am still at 28 lbs lost because I do not weigh myself until Sundays. So this weekend I will post my new weight loss. I am almost in need of clothes shopping. All of my clothes are getting really really really baggy. Especially my pants. It is funny. I have never had that before. Usually they fit just right or they are a little tight. Now they are so baggy, the girls at work are starting to say hey you need some new clothes. When they get too baggy they really don't look right. I go to a support group once a month for this surgery and they have a clothing exchange. When I go again, I will see what kinds of things they have. I really don't want to buy clothes because I won't be in a size for very long until I am done with the weight loss. Well I also have plenty of friends that said they have some clothes they can pass down to me. That would be fine too for a little while.
So on Sunday, I will update my weight loss. I have no goal so anything is great.

No comments: