Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, August 22, 2008

My Kids Started School!!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Yeah, I was so excited yesterday. My kids (Cody & Tyler) started, they were so excited. I got up at 5:45 to take my shower and get myself ready, then was getting ready to get them up at 6:15, well, Tyler was up and dressed and had his shoes on before I even got out of the shower. He knocked on the door and about scared the hell out of me to tell me he was ready. I was like OK. Go play with toys in the living room quietly til everyone else is up. Needless to say by the end of the night last night HE CRASHED. He was so tired. Not only was he up before everyone else, he didn't sleep very well the night before, because when Sam got home at 2:30 am from work, I heard Tyler telling him all about tomorrow being his first day of school. So I know he was up with Daddy for a little while. So Tyler's first day was wonderful. He loves turtles and his team's mascot is turtles. He is so excited about school this year.
Cody, he wasn't as eagerly awake in the morning of the first day of school. He is my sleeper, if we let him, he can sleep til 10,11, 12 whatever. He hates mornings and as the school year progresses it gets worse. So I have my work cut out for me. He is riding the bus for the first time ever. And I am making him walk to the bus stop which is at the end of our development. He needs some exercise. So not only does he have to get up earlier this year cus the school he is in starts at 7:30, he has to walk to the bus stop so he leaves the house at 6:45 to catch the bus for 7:00.
Sam started school today, he is a sophomore in high school. He is the easiest kid I have ever known to wake up in the morning. I go into his room at 6:10 and then I do not have to ever worry about him at all. He is ready to go by 6:45 and I tell him goodbye and that is it.
So they are back onto their regular school routine. I will let you all know how their school year progresses.
I, myself, am absolutely ecstatic about seeing my kids at school. More on them in a different post, this is getting lengthy. So till next time my blog buddies.

No comments: