Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thoughts of the Day!!!!

My Buddy is home. Little Sam came home late last night. I sure did miss him. He was gone for two weeks and he had so much fun. But it sure is good to see him again and have him back home. It was like he grew up even more while he was with his Aunt Peggy. Thanks Aunt Peggy for having him there.

Tyler is a happy camper tonight. His best friends Garrett and Patrick (brothers) came home from being with their dad all summer. Tyler has not seen them since school let out and now that they are home, he wanted them to come over. So they are spending the night. So now I have 5 boys here in this house. OH the testosterone!! LOL. No they are being good. They are all playing nice and getting a long good.

Cody is such a Drama King. He tried to answer the door tonight when they got here and he tripped over something that was on the floor. OMG you would of thought he like broke every bone in his body. What a mess. And now he is like babying his foot. Everything is so dramatic with him.

As for me, I am kind of stuck. I have lost 23 lbs so far and I have not lost anything else in like 6 days. They said it happens almost monthly where you would be stuck on the same weight for a while and then all of the sudden it kicks in again. But I feel like I have done something wrong or hurt myself. For the very first time since I have had this surgery, I actually got sick last night. So I thought I really hurt myself internally. So I called the Dr's office today and she said it happens if the food is too dry, didn't chew it enough, or too hard. I think it was a combination of all of the above. But I am ok now, and I asked her about the weight thing and she said it happens and don't get discouraged. SO I was happy to hear that I didn't mess anything up. This Friday, it will be 3 weeks that I had it done. And I feel absolutely FANTASTIC, I would do it again if I had to and I would recommend it to anyone who is considering it. I had to be mentally and physically prepared for it, or else I would have done it years ago. But I wasn't and now I was and I am so glad I did it. Check back frequently for my progress and my journey.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

It was such a pleasure to have Lil Sam visit. I love him bunches! I am attached and now I miss him:(

I am sure you are doing fine. I think it is normal to get stuck every once in a while. It would be dangerous to just lose lose lose. Keep talking to your dr and following his/her advice.

Luv u!